Thursday, February 26, 2009

Planting with Penguin Patrol


Princess Minty, Star Commander and I went to Ardmore to help Penguin Patrol with planting for her April event at Lake Murray fortunately we had a wonderful day for it, unfortunately it was HOT and the kids got tired after planting three boxes but we got to hang out with Penguin Patrol at her house and get to know her better. I also got to look through her logbooks (see it's plural there were lots of logbooks). Well I gave her three boxes to plant and I hope to go and help her some more before the event maybe when JerBear is home and can play with the kids while PP and I plant. If she doesn't wait on me it's okay too. But I don't want her to feel that she has to do it all by herself.

we went to a museum too and saw an electric car here are photos:

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun day. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

GG D