Thursday, May 28, 2009

Red Rock Canyon Boxes

I received a report that some of the boxes at Red Rock were unfortunately missing. One turned out to be there just too vague of clues to find them. I have re carved and re planted the three of mine that were missing (the covered wagon, ox and water bucket). Jerry hid them and then gave me somewhat good directions to put in the clues. Yes I tend to do directions than clues to my boxes as my husband is direction oriented in his job. I will have to get better at writing clues instead of directions so it's a little more mysterious.

Goofy girl
and Baby goofy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Goofy Girl!! :) I just took a gander to see if anyone was "following" my blog, and lo and behold, Goofy Girl is! I'm sorry ... I don't believe I know you. :) I took a shot at AQ and see where you live and all. Just out of curiosity, what led you to "follow" my blog? Hope to hear from you soon! :)
    Sharon (the peas (AQ) and Peas on Earth (Blogger)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

GG D