Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Day after Thanksgiving!!!

Today we went shopping... boy oh boy don't think we will do that again really only needed one thing for our son. Got it and should have headed home to sleep but we kept on to other stores, we didn't find anything we needed at the second store, we got a few things for the girls at the next store and we ended up with a new laptop for me at the last store, so I'm back online.

The new baby arrived shortly after my last post due to the fact that I had HIGH blood pressure and I have recently been taken off the meds to bring it down back to normal. YEAH ***Throws confetti***

Abigail arrived on Oct 30th at 2:24 am weighing 5 lbs and 13 oz (which is good for being 5 weeks early)!!
There are pics on my Facebook page and on AtlasQuest.

Goofy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

GG D