Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Holland!


Not the greatest of pics but I don't have a scanner so I take a photo with my camera and upload them to my computer. The upper left pic is of a motorcycle that has a windmill painted on the gas tank, the upper right pic is of a whole lot of bicycles, the lower left is tulips, and the lower right is waffles!

This card is from bloem82 (Amanda) very nice young lady, most Amandas I know are. This is from a direct swap. She writes and asks if I have been to the Netherlands and since I don't have a passport I really haven't ever been outside the US at all. She also says she LOVES my country. She was expecting a baby in May I'm figuring she has had the baby. I believe she is the one that mentioned in her profile on postcrossing that she and hubby came here on their honeymoon but I'm not sure that's right.

She included a sticker of Holland's flag, wooden shoes and a smiley face.

1 comment:

  1. at 6 am in the morning Waffles sound good ... MMM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

GG D